- SITE CONTENT AND INFORMATION. The Sites contain information, advice, text, and other materials that are provided for your convenience and enjoyment. You should be aware that the information might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. If a product offered by Right Stuf Anime is not as described, you may return it according to our Return Policy
- YOUR ACCOUNT.
- If you register on the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Right Stuf Anime does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Right Stuf Anime reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Right Stuf Anime reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at any time without prior notice.
- Right Stuf Anime does not knowingly collect information from children, including those less than thirteen years of age. If you are a child, do not submit any information to Right Stuf Anime. If a parent, guardian, or other concerned person becomes aware that we have collected information from a child, including one less than 13 years of age, please contact us promptly and we will take steps to delete and remove any such information.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition of using the Sites, you agree that you will not use the Sites, or any of the content obtained from the Sites, for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law or prohibited by these Conditions of Use, or to solicit or encourage the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Right Stuf Anime, its affiliates or other individuals. Furthermore, you may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, distribute (including mirroring, data-mining or data scraping), transmit, publicly display, upload, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit the Sites or any content, information, products or services obtained from the Sites, for any commercial purpose or enterprise without express written permission. If you violate any of these Conditions of Use, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates. Please report any violations of these Conditions of Use (except for claims of intellectual property infringement) to Right Stuf Anime's Site director at email@example.com.
- PROMOTIONAL PRICING. All promotional pricing percentages off are based on the original Retail Price or MSRP.
- ERRORS ON THE SITES. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. In the event a product price is listed incorrectly due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our vendors, Right Stuf Anime shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, RightStufAnime.com will promptly refund the amount charged to your credit card if applicable.
- ORDER POLICY & SHIPPING. Pricing and promotions on RightStufAnime.com may vary from that of affiliated sites. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Right Stuf Anime reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Right Stuf Anime reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. All orders placed on the Site are subject to product availability. All items purchased from RightStufAnime.com are shipped by Right Stuf Anime. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with our Return Policy.
- DISTRIBUTING USER CONTENT. Right Stuf Anime may allow users to the Sites to post reviews and comments ("Content") on products featured on the Sites. By submitting such Content, you automatically agree and promise that all Content is accurate and original and that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Right Stuf Anime and anyone Right Stuf Anime permits may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship in any media, based on and including the Content. Additionally, you grant Right Stuf Anime the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Content.
- NO ENDORSEMENT OF USER CONTENT. Users to the Sites are prohibited from posting through the Sites any harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, abusive, threatening, privacy invading, libelous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content of any kind, or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual or other rights of another. You acknowledge that Right Stuf Anime does not endorse or pre-screen content, but that Right Stuf Anime and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move, or remove any content that is available via the Sites. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Content posted by you.
- APPLICABLE LAW. By using the Sites, you agree that the laws of the state of Iowa, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Right Stuf Anime.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE. All screens appearing on the Sites including graphics, text, design, buttons, logos, images, and icons, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement, are the sole property of Right Stuf Anime or its suppliers and/or licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content on the Sites is only for the purpose of shopping on the Sites or placing an order and for no other purpose. Any other use, including modification, reproduction, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution in any form or by any means without Right Stuf Anime's prior written permission, is strictly prohibited. All software used on the Sites is the sole property of Right Stuf Anime or those supplying the software.
RIGHT STUF ANIME is a registered trademark of Right Stuf, Inc. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Sites are trademarks or trade dress of Right Stuf Anime in the U.S. and other countries or are the property of their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Right Stuf Anime's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Right Stuf, Inc.
Attn: Legal - DMCA Notifications
512 N. E. Main Street
Grimes, IA 50111
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Right Stuf Anime customer service using the Contact Us form. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Last Updated: January 9, 2017