How SEZZLE Works
- Add items to your cart
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout
- New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account; returning Sezzle customers will need to login
- Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction
- 25% of your order total is due at the time of purchase. Every two weeks, another 25% of your order total will be due
- Sezzle automates the collection of the remaining payments through the payment method selected on Sezzle
You Can Use SEZZLE If
- To use Sezzle, you must be 18 years or older* and have a valid phone number based out of the United States.
*You are 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state and live in Nebraska)
Note – Sezzle does not perform credit checks
If Your Order Wasn't Approved
There might be some situations in which Sezzle will NOT be able to approve your order:
- You don't have sufficient funds available – Sezzle requires that you have at least 25% of the total order cost available
- You have multiple orders with outstanding payments
- Your order value is too high
Why Was I Charged Extra?
Sezzle is interest free. If you do not pay on time, you will be charged a $10 fee. If you want to reschedule your payment, Sezzle charges a $5 fee.
Does SEZZLE Perform Credit Checks?
Sezzle will not have an impact on your credit – Sezzle does not perform hard credit checks. Instead, Sezzle performs "soft checks" by reviewing your credit score as part of the risk check.
How Do Refunds Work With SEZZLE?
All refunds are applied to outstanding payments first, beginning with the final payment. The amount of that payment will either be reduced or cancelled, depending on the amount of the refund:
- If the refund amount is greater than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will cancel the installments and the remaining amount will be credited back to your original payment method. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for your refund to appear on your statement.
- If the refund amount is less than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will then either reduce or cancel the next-to-last installment. For example, you make a $200 Sezzle purchase (i.e. four (4) installments of $50). After the initial $50 payment, you still owe $150, and you then request a refund. If you receive a refund of 80$, your last payment will be cancelled and $30 will be subtracted from your next payment ($150-$80). Your outstanding payment will then total $70 across the two remaining payments, with the first being $50 and the second being $20.