Fairy Tail Collection 11 Blu-ray/DVD
About Fairy Tail Collection 11 Blu-ray/DVD
Fairy Tail Collection 11 contains episodes 240-265.
The final battle for the magical world happens now! The wizards of Fairy Tail are in the ultimate showdown against the Nine Demon Gates of Tartaros to stop the mass magic purge. To top it all off, an even bigger threat appears—Acnologia! Beaten and exhausted, can the wizards find the strength to take on Tartaros and this monstrous dragon?
Special Features: Katsucon with Cherami Leigh, Fairy Tail in the Booth: Sting, Rogue, & Mard Geer, Episode 243 Commentary, Episode 248 Commentary, Episode 253 Commentary, Episode 258 Commentary, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, and Trailers
- Publisher: FUNIMATION
- Media: Blu-ray
- Spoken Language: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Genre: Action, Fantasy
- Themes: Adventure, Battles
- Age Rating: 14+
- Run Time: 650
- Release Date: 2/13/2018
- Dimensional Weight: 0.5
- Region Code: A
Ratings & Reviews
A geat one to buy for you collection if your a fan.
by Allen -
What I Liked about fairy tail Collection 11.
1. This collection contained episodes 240-265 to make a total of 26 episodes are contained in this collection.
2. It seemed to have one of the best arks in the series to date known as the tartaros ark.
3. As expected the 1080p picture is great even more so when I upscaled it to 4K resolution.
4. I was happy that the skip button worked to skip opening songs.
What I didn't care for.
1. Special feature when it came to trailers option mainly because when you select it doesnt give you another menu with a option to choose the trailer you want.
2. I think this show needs a marathon play feature like one piece because the some openings/previews are annoying